21 July 2017

Possible Titles for Blog Posts

I think that we all get those ideas that pop into our heads at the most inopportune moment and then when we need it the most, nada...nothing...gone...poof.  It is the same with that witty comeback that happens when you are no longer in the situation.  When I started the blog, I would put titles for potential posts as drafts but no posts ever evolved.  So, just as I have been doing purging my house, so I purge this blog.  Below is a list of draft post titles that I have saved:

1)  First Birthday In Heaven

2)  To All The Men In My Life (Past, Present, and Future)

3)  Observations from a Teacher's Celebration

4)  Some of Us Wear the Map of our Lives

5)  When You Realize That Your Life is a Series of Taylor Swift Songs (and You are Over 45)

6)  "What's so great about you is you are so unapologetically yourself." from Inherent Vice (2014) 
       Nellie(Gaby Hoffman)

I actually thought there were more than that...



Gladiator ... I Will Continue The Fight

On 12 July 2018, one of my chemo heroes went home to his Heavenly Father and my world ... the world, in general, lost one of the brightes...